Monitoring and controlling flow measurement devices, a Supervisory Computer gathers all information in a central place while automating crucial functions in the metering system. Connecting to end devices and HMIs through Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Alderley use Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software to provide operators with easily accessible data for analysis and decision making.
All your data at a glance for easy and reliable decision making
Using SCADA, Supervisory Computers will:
- monitor and control the flow measurement process
- compile and provide production reports
- compile and provide audit trails
- provide a database for the information collected
- make data available to external control and accounting systems
- provide an easy-to-use operator Graphical User Interface (GUI) to the system
Contact us to discuss your Supervisory and Control System requirements.