Pressurised Control Cabins (PCCs) create a safe area office environment for personnel and equipment, with built-in HVAC and power control systems.
PCCs can be sized to contain the varied equipment requirements and personnel numbers to suit each application.
All systems are designed and tailored to suit the individual project specifications or client developed, standardised design philosophies, always incorporating safety, environmental and statutory requirements.
Key features of the design include:
- Built in purge and pressurisation systems and control
- Fire and gas monitoring, integrated with the pressurisation system
- Heating and air conditioning systems, suitable for use in hazardous areas
- Multiple input voltage / frequency transformer for global utilisation
- UPS and control panels can be designed as required, or space left for customer’s equipment